Are Claims Behind These So-Called ‘Brain Boosters’ or Cognitive Performance-Enhancing Supplements, fact or fiction?
Find out why 74X Game Show, Jeopardy Champion, Ken Jennings, claims they gave him the edge he needed…
by Jeffrey Bowman
Reading Time: 10 min
For 6 months straight during his 74-game win streak back in 2004, Ken Jennings mesmerized fans of the popular U.S. TV show, Jeopardy.
Was it genetics that let him streak past opponents for a blizzard of wins, or was he just exceptionally well-read?
According to Ken, it was neither of those things…
Instead, he claims he owes his success to some powerful, all-natural, ‘nootropics’ that may help optimize brain function and performance.
I take Brain Pill, because back in my Jeopardy hay-day, the right facts were always there in a fraction of a second. But then I turned 40, now I find myself fishing around for names, losing my car keys. If I’m going to stay sharp for a few more decades of being a know-it-all, I need Brain Pill to keep my edge. We all do! – Ken Jennings
But is there real science to back up the claims?
- One study presented at the International Brain Research Conference, reported that users who consumed Bacopa Monnieri, a perennial, creeping herb native to southern and Eastern India, as well as both North and South America, reduced their learning time by almost 50%.
- Another study conducted at an Australian university proved that bacopa improves memory… and increases recall ability. Bacopa has been proven over and over to be a superior cognitive enhancer.
- Researchers discovered that during an experiment with 80 healthy women from Germany who were taking Ginkgo Biloba, short-term memory greatly improved 1 hour after taking the supplement.
Other studies have presented results to various prestigious scientific institutions that show many nutrients such as:
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
All help to improve cognitive ability, so you can operate at peak brain performance.
Whether you want to maintain a competitive edge at work…or you just feel like you’re trapped in a mental ‘fog, these performance-enhancing nutrients could be the answer.
So, naturally, when we came across BrainPill™, we had to check it out.
It turns out this super ‘brain booster’ contains not one or two, but all 13 of the nutrients that science claims help provide razor sharp mental clarity and performance. Plus, it’s the only nootropic that contains both Cognizin and Synapsa.
- Eliminates Brain Fog
- Combats Mental Fatigue
- Protects & Bolsters Memory
- Ignites Rapid Recall
- Sustains Cognitive Energy
- Improves Learning Abilities
In today’s fast-paced, modern world, the need to be on your game, operating at peak performance all day long, has never been more important.
If you work long hours in a high stress job, where you need to be highly productive to get ahead, these proven ‘brain boosters’ could be the answer.
For success-oriented individuals, who need to crank out a lot of work and often find themselves in a mental ‘fog’…
Supplements like BrainPill™ clearly offer an ‘unfair advantage’ that could help catapult your career and achieve the success you want.
This potent blend of 13 nootropics, was carefully formulated to create an all-natural supplement that maximises results based on three criteria:
1. Clinically tested & approved to enhance cognitive function
2. Clinically confirming no side-effects
3. 100% natural & safe for long-term use
And we were surprised to learn that BrainPill™ costs less than a cup of coffee a day – a small price to pay to achieve and sustain all-day, peak cognitive performance.
Even better still, you can try it out risk-free for 67 days with their 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
If you need a serious game changer…one that is proven to help enhance your ability to stay sharp, and win at life, why not give the hard science of BrainPill™ a try?
Buy a one-month supply of Brain Pill for just $49.95
SAVE OVER 56% OFF RETAIL!
Click here to access this special Today’s Health reader discount.